Cosmetic surgery is a big decision. There are things that you must do before you go in for your surgery. But no amount of information online can help you more than instructions that come from your surgeon. Here are a few instructions that will help you prepare for your surgical journey
The day before surgery
- No consumption of food or liquid at least 8 hours before surgery (not even water)
- Shave body parts before surgery (Depending upon the area of surgery)
- Take a normal bath and wash hair night before or morning of the surgery, also make sure to use the best ear and nose hair trimmers.
- Remove nail polish from your left index fingernail.
- Do not carry or wear any jewellery or any other accessories to the surgery table.
- Ask a relative/friend to accompany you if you want to go home same day of the surgery
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting dark clothes on the day of surgeries
- If you have suffered either fever, cold, diarrhea at least 1 week before surgery, inform your doctoras they may have to reschedule the date.
- Inform your doctor about ailments like hypertension/ diabetes mellitus/ ischemic heart disease/ asthma thyroid so that they are well prepared in case of complications. You can get the best blood sugar ultra information click over here blood sugar ultra, really good guide to learn more.
- Inform your doctor about your usage of any medication for Hypertension/ Diabetes mellitus/ Ischaemic heart diseases/ Asthma-like dispirin, aspirin, clopidogrel, OCPS/vitamins/ nutritional supplements/ homeopathic/ayurvedic medicines. It may have to be stopped or modified before surgery under medical supervision
- Inform your doctor about any major illness /surgeries/ major traumatic injuries you may have undergone before surgery.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to any specific drug or any allergies you have before the surgery.
Following these instructions might help you make your experience during and post-surgery better and far more rewarding.
Book An Appointment http://www.drmilandoshi.com/contact-us.html/